This 560-seat, classic theatre, located in Ada, Oklahoma, opened in 1920 as a venue for silent films and vaudeville. McSwain Theatre was closed in 1988 and reopened in 1992 under the ownership of Paul Alford, who transformed the theatre into a musical performance hall until his death in 2002. The Nation bought the theatre in 2002 and then extensively renovated it. The grand opening of the newly restored theatre was held on July 25, 2009. The theatre now shows movies and features musical performances. The second floor also features an art gallery.